Wednesday, August 13, 2008

For Sale: Merlino Art Center

It's been on the market for awhile. While other organizations hold off on publishing prices: ethics, getting the facts straight, or maybe it's not "newsworthy". We, here at Tacoma Gossip, don't think any news is not worthy of print.

Merlino Art Center, you know the one were you can drop your daughter off at ballet class, run downstairs and enjoy a movie at the Grand or a delectable from Corina's Bakery, well it's up for sale. What, may you ask, is the asking price? A cool 4.65 million.
Word is there might be a bit of construction and remodeling if you needed to change it.

I would jump on this worthy investment but I just spent my 5 million on buying a small island nation that I outsource all my work to.

As always, take it with a grain of salt!

No comments: